Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.

Clerk's Office

  1. Change my Withholdings

    If you would like to change your withholdings from your paycheck please fill out this form.

  1. General Inquiry or Complaint Form

Emergency Preparedness Information Form

  1. Emergency Preparedness Questionnaire

    This information will be used by the EMT's and the Emergency Management Personnel. THIS INFORMATION WILL BE KEPT STRICTLY... More…

Job Openings

  1. Interest in Job Form

    If you are interested in a job with Wallace County please fill out this form and then come see us in the County Clerk's Office to pick... More…

Road Department

  1. County Road Complaint

    If you have a question, comment, or complaint please fill out this form and we will address this issue.