Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
No, that would be the District Court. Contact them at (785) 852-4289.
Show All Answers
Yes, come to the Clerk's Office Monday through Friday between 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
You must only re-register each time you change your name, address, or party affiliation.
You can view all prices for a hunting licenses and permits here.
PHOTO ID IS required to vote in any election.
IDs that you may use:
• Driver’s license ID card issued by another state
• U.S. passport
• Student ID card from an accredited post-secondary education institution in Kansas
• U.S. military ID
• Employee badge or identification document issued by a government office
• Concealed carry handgun license issued by Kansas or another state
• Public assistance certification card issued by a government office
Sharon Springs United Methodist Church
520 E 6th
Sharon Springs, KS 67758